See how to perform a gas leak check on gas line connections in a gas barbecue grill.
1. Shut off all burners and the tank valve.
2. Allow the grill to cool completely.
3. Mix a 50/50 solution of dishwashing liquid and water.
4. Brush the solution on all gas line connections.
5. Open the tank valve and check the connections for bubbles.
6. Shut the tank valve.
7. Tighten leaking connections or replace leaking components.
To have a Sears Technician visit your home and repair your gas grill, schedule service online at https://www.searshomeservices.com/repair/gas-grill-repair-service