This helpful #dishwasher video provides #tips on #cleaning dishes better.
1. Select a heavy-duty cycle and a high-heat setting.
2. Don’t use old, clumped detergent.
3. Clean the holes in the spray arms.
4. Clean the dishwasher filter.
5. Check the water temperature. Adjust the water heater if it’s less than 120 degrees F.
When your dishwasher isn’t working as it should, schedule service by a Sears Technician: https://www.searshomeservices.com/repair/dishwasher-repair-service
To keep your dishwasher in top shape, schedule your annual maintenance and cleaning service by Sears: https://www.searshomeservices.com/maintain
Order replacement parts for your dishwasher from https://www.searspartsdirect.com/